We Want YOU!
The St. Mary Parish Tourist Commission (dba Cajun Coast Visitors & Convention Bureau) is looking for Travel Counselors and Ambassador Travel Counselors for its new visitor center located at 900 Martin Luther King Boulevard in Morgan City.
Part time Travel Counselors may have the opportunity to move up to full time positions as they become available in the future. Ambassadors will be required to work a minimum of four hour shifts.
Travel Counselors and Ambassadors must be reliable, friendly and eager to share our great parish.
The Visitor Center will be open 7 days per week.
A tentative schedule is as follows:
Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Click HERE to download an application.
- Visit Us
- Bayou BBQ Bash, "Morgan City Under the Bridge"
- Bayou Teche Black Bear Festival
- Bayou Teche Wooden Boat Show
- Christmas on the Cajun Coast
- Community Concert Association of Morgan City
- Eagle Expo & More
- Harvest Moon Fest
- Mardi Gras on the Cajun Coast
- Patterson Cypress Sawmill Festival
- Rhythms on the River
- Shrimp & Petroleum Festival
- Tour du Teche
- Special Events
- Groups & Meetings
- About Us