Picking the perfect location is the easiest part of planning your next family reunion-we've got it all right here on the Cajun Coast.
We're a sampler of everything Louisiana offers, with plenty for visitors to enjoy. Swamp tours of the exotic Atchafalaya. Great Cajun food. Some of the nation's best festivals. Antebellum homes and plantations, museums and two casinos.
And tourism is important to our local economy. That's why we're happy to help. Our website, event planning and visitor guides are great resources for everything from catering to local attractions. St. Mary Parish is a great place to visit, so bring home a family reunion and create memories you'll still be talking about at your next reunion. Depending on the size of your group, you may find specific listings on meetings helpful.
- Visit Us
- Bayou BBQ Bash, "Morgan City Under the Bridge"
- Bayou Teche Black Bear Festival
- Bayou Teche Wooden Boat Show
- Christmas on the Cajun Coast
- Eagle Expo & More
- Harvest Moon Fest
- Mardi Gras on the Cajun Coast
- Patterson Cypress Sawmill Festival
- Rhythms on the River
- Shrimp & Petroleum Festival
- Tour du Teche
- Special Events
- Groups & Meetings
- About Us