You are here
Packages / Itineraries
The Cajun Coast makes it easy to travel like a native with packages, tours and itineraries.
- Holiday Inn Super Room - Enjoy true Southern Comfort and relaxation with this package including spacious accommodations, full breakfast buffet daily at the property's restaurant Morgan's and four drinks of your choice each evening in the property's full service bar Legends.
- Best Western Golf Package - includes a one night stay with deluxe breakfast along with a round of golf at Atchafalaya Golf Course for $209 plus tax for two people.
- Best Western Museum Package — includes a one night stay in a King Executive Suite, dinner for two at Café Jo Jo’s, deluxe breakfast and maps of area attractions and museums for $205 plus tax for two people.
- Best Western Cajun Swamp Tour Package — includes a one night stay in a King Executive Suite, Cajun Jack's swamp tour for two and deluxe breakfast for $154 plus tax for two people.
- Best Western Casino Package — includes a one night stay in a King Executive Suite, dinner for two at Cypress Bayou Casino, $10 casino spending coins and deluxe breakfast for $184 plus tax for two.
- Best Western Romantic Getaway Package — includes a one night stay in a King Jacuzzi suite, gourmet chocolates in suite, dinner and cocktails at Tampico's Mexican Restaurant, a movie for two at Lake Cinema, late check out and breakfast at Dixie Grill for $209 plus tax for two.
- Civil War Itinerary - Information for the history buff or just those wanting an interesting look the culture of the time. Click here.
- Family Itinerary - Take the family and enjoy the ride. Cajun Coast has a great time planned for your crew. Click here.
- Cultural Tour - The Culture of the Cajun Coast is Cajun as you might expect, but a wealth of Native American and other cultures also shaped the area, as did the booming oil industry. Click here.
- Historic Traveler Itinerary - Architecture, Museums and Main Streets take you through history that's actually fun. Click here.
- Movie Tour - You'll be amazed at how many locations along the Cajun Coast were used for films. Click here.
- Bird or Wildlife Watching - Adventure to find magnificent birds, and other wildlife that exist in this habitat. Click here.