The saying goes, "A picture is worth 1,000 words," and that is especially true on the Cajun Coast where sunsets over the bayou are breath-taking and moss-laden oaks fill the landscape.
You will definitely want to clear the memory on your camera when you visit, but for now, take a quick peek at some of the photos we share below.
In order to add your own photos, please visit our "share your vacation story" section.
- Visit Us
- Bayou BBQ Bash, "Morgan City Under the Bridge"
- Bayou Teche Black Bear Festival
- Bayou Teche Wooden Boat Show
- Christmas on the Cajun Coast
- Eagle Expo & More
- Harvest Moon Fest
- Mardi Gras on the Cajun Coast
- Patterson Cypress Sawmill Festival
- Rhythms on the River
- Shrimp & Petroleum Festival
- Tour du Teche
- Special Events
- Groups & Meetings
- About Us