Trails have been developed throughout the Cajun Coast to make it easy for our visitors to experience a wide variety of interest categories.
Atchafalaya Trace Heritage Area - Culture, History and the Atchafalaya Basin are found along this trail. Click here.
Bayou Teche Scenic Byway- Explore 125 miles through the heart of Acadiana. The mysteriously beautiful moss-filled oaks and the tropical scenery provide a cultural experience like no other. Click here for more.
Birding Trail - Cajun Coast is a bird-watcher's paradise. Rare water fowl frequent this area for the habitat our visitors also find so beautiful. Cajun Coast is a part of the America's Wetland Birding Trail.
Please click here for our birding trail.
Birding and Wildlife Trail - Along with magnificent birding, other wildlife also exist in this habitat.
Click here for our wildlife trail.
Paddling Trail - This mini-site details the waterways available for exploring on the Cajun Coast.
Click here for paddling trails.
- Visit Us
- Bayou BBQ Bash, "Morgan City Under the Bridge"
- Bayou Teche Black Bear Festival
- Bayou Teche Wooden Boat Show
- Christmas on the Cajun Coast
- Community Concert Association of Morgan City
- Eagle Expo & More
- Harvest Moon Fest
- Mardi Gras on the Cajun Coast
- Patterson Cypress Sawmill Festival
- Rhythms on the River
- Shrimp & Petroleum Festival
- Tour du Teche
- Special Events
- Groups & Meetings
- About Us