Brown House - Berwick's Cultural Museum

Brown House - Berwick's Cultural Museum

3326 Third Street Berwick, LA 70342

The Brown House was built in 1893 and donated to the town of Berwick by Dewey Brown and his wife, Wilhelmina "Billie" Diboll Brown around 1970.

Berwick Heritage Museum's first exhibit consists of a list of the over 200 oak trees in Berwick and canvas displays of 36 of those trees.  Other exhibits in the museum include displays of baskets, handmade wooden bowls, archives

Hours: 
Open Mondays - 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. All other days by appointment.
Tour Bus Friendly: 
No