Shop St. Mary
Shopping in St. Mary Parish provides much-needed tax dollars to support government and community services, recreation for children and adults alike, safety in our neighborhoods and education for our kids. It indirectly contributes to our churches, non-profit organizations and local events. St. Mary Parish's retail industry is comprised of small businesses that have invested in our community.
Music on the Cajun Coast
Our music scene is alive on the Cajun Coast with everything from Swamp Pop and Cajun Zydeco to rock, honky tonk and everything in between, We've got national acts and artists just starting out, large-scale arenas and only the locals dives.
- Krewe of Adonis Parade - Friday, February 24, 2017 - 7 pm - PARADE ROUTE REVERSED - starting downtown - ending at MC auditorium
The parade will start at the corner of Brashear Avenue and Federal Avenue by MD Shannon School. It will continue down Federal Avenue and turn right onto Onstead Street, right onto Sixth Street, left onto Marguerite Street, right onto 9th Street, left onto Brashear Avenue and right onto Victor II Blvd. It will end at Myrtle Street and the MC Auditorium.
- Krewe of Dionysus Parade - Saturday, Febuary 25, 2017 - 2 pm, Bayou Vista
Parade will begin on Delmar Street at its intersection with Jupiter Road, proceed to Venus Road, Saturn Road, Southeast Boulevard, Canal Street, Teche Road, Fairmont Avenue, back to Southeast, and then conclude on Belleview Street.
- Krewe of Galatea Parade - Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 2 pm, Morgan City
The parade will begin at Second Street under the LA 182 bridge then proceed to Onstead Street, turning right onto Onstead Street, turn right onto Sixth Street, turn left onto Marguerite Street, turn right onto Ninth Street, turn right onto Clothilde Street, then turn right onto Victor II—ending at Morgan City Auditorium.
- Franklin Parade - Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 1 pm, Franklin
Will begin at Franklin Senior High School on Main Street, traveling east on Main Street, making a u-turn and then continuing onto Willow Street. The parade then turns right onto Third Street, disbanding at the end of Third Street.
- Krewe of Hephaestus Parade, Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 2 pm, Morgan City
Parade will begin at the corner of Sycamore and Sixth Street, follow 6th Street to Marguerite Street, turn left onto Marguerite Street, turn right onto Ninth Street, turn left onto Brashear, then turn right onto Victor II — ending at the Morgan City Auditorium.
- Baldwin Mard Gras Parade, Saturday, February 25, 2017, 12 noon, Baldwin
Will begin on Highway 182/ Main Street at the Sager-Brown facility, continue down Highway 182, turn left onto Martin Luther King Boulevard, turn right onto Bollard Street—ending at the Baldwin Community Center on Bollard St.
- Krewe of Amani Parade, Monday, February 27, 2017, 2 pm, Patterson
Will begin at Patterson High School on High way 182/ Main St., then continue down Highway 182 to Place Norman Shopping Center.
- Cypremort Point Parade, Saturday, February 25, 2017, 1 pm, Cypremort Point
Parade route along Hwy 319
- Siracusaville Mardi Gras Parade, Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 2 pm, Siracusaville
Parade begins at Siracusa Road, turning right onto James Street, left onto Grace Street and ending at the Siracusa Recreation Center.