Meetings & Conventions
The Cajun Coast Visitors & Convention Bureau wants to help you plan a successful event. If you would like to host your next meeting or convention here on the Cajun Coast, our resources can help make your job easier. Please see our convention services and the listings below. We can:
- Liaison with local officials to secure letters of invitation and coordinate welcome for opening ceremonies.
- Assist local and state organization leaders in presentation of official bid.
- Coordinate competitive proposals from area facilities.
- Coordinate facility site inspections, area familiarization tour and appropriate facility profiles.
- Assist in generating media exposure through media contacts.
- Provide a list of local sources for supplies and services.
- Facilitate with speakers, attractions, restaurants, spouse programs, theme parties and children's activities.
- Provide delegate name badges. (Advance notice is required, minimum of 10 rooms booked)
- Provide area promotional literature and welcome bags for registration.
- Make available digital photography for promotional literature.
- Make every effort to accommodate special requirements of your organization.